June 21, 2022
Donate to ALS!
On June 21st, 2022, two of our Morningstar golf professionals, John Randle and Adrien Wright, will be playing 72 holes of golf today to raise money for the ALS Society of BC. This is a cause that is near and dear to the PGA of BC and its members. More details and information on the Golf-a-thon for ALS can be found here: www.golfathonforals.com. Through this and other fundraising efforts, the PGA of BC has raised over $2,300,000 for the ALS Society of BC.
At Morningstar, we hope to raise $5000 this year. We hope you will help us meet or, even better (!) exceed, our goal so we can help continue the fight against ALS.
Ways to Donate (Anyone):
- Anyone can donate securely online through the Golf-a-thon for ALS website. Please go to our Morningstar Donation page to donate!
Ways to Donate (Morningstar Golf Club Members):
- Donate a dollar amount per birdie that John and Adrien make in total (combined) during the day – for example, donate $1.00 per birdie made.
- Rumble @ theSTAR – John Randle (aka Too Hot) and Adrien Wright (aka ADubz) – Who will make the most birdies?
- $10 per entry. The more times you enter, the more chances you have to win!
- All entries who correctly choose the winner will be entered into a draw for the great prize of the losing golf pro being their “Caddy for a Round” for them and their group!
- Pledge sheets and more information are available in the Morningstar Golf Shop – drop by and size up the competitors!
Thanks, in advance, for supporting this important cause – we appreciate your donation and support!