Two of our Morningstar golf professionals, John Randle and Adrien Wright, will be playing 72 holes of golf today to raise money for the ALS Society of BC. This is a cause that is near and dear to the PGA of BC and its members. More details and information on the Golf-a-thon for ALS can be found here: www.golfathonforals.com. Through this and other fundraising efforts, the PGA of BC has raised over $2,300,000 for the ALS Society of BC.
At Morningstar, we hope to raise $5000 this year. We hope you will help us meet or, even better (!) exceed, our goal so we can help continue the fight against ALS.
Ways to Donate (Anyone):
- Anyone can donate securely online through the Golf-a-thon for ALS website. Go to our Morningstar Donation page to donate!
Ways to Donate (Morningstar Golf Club Members):
- Donate a dollar amount per birdie that John and Adrien make in total (combined) during the day - for example, donate $1.00 per birdie made.
- Rumble @ theSTAR - John Randle (aka Too Hot) and Adrien Wright (aka ADubz) - Who will make the most birdies?
- $10 per entry. The more times you enter, the more chances you have to win!
- All entries who correctly choose the winner will be entered into a draw for the great prize of the losing golf pro as their "Caddy for a Round" for them and their group!
- Pledge sheets and more information are available in the Morningstar Golf Shop!
Thanks, in advance, for supporting this important cause - we appreciate your donation and support!